Tuesday, June 24, 2008

New Bayani Challenge Team Members!

God is Good!!! I cant say it enough. Rossana and I from the Oregon branch attended the first post Highway of Hope GK1mB Assembly in Seattle this past weekend, we wanted to show support for our Brothers and Sisters in Washington. Tita Mayin, Bro Butch and the Washington team put on a great event! We had the GK team from Tri Cities drive all the way across Washington to attend and show support as well! Tita Mayin asked for me to provide a sharing and I was excited at the opportunity to present the NW Regional Challenge to all that attended. Tita Mayin asked all those who had gathered "Who wants to attend the Challenge?" after my presentation, and I was happy beyond words when we got a commitment from two participants that they wanted to join the GK Bayani Challeng in Sulu!!! Wow our little team is growing already! Jonathan and I had spoke before and after the event, and the thought is why have just a NW Regional team go to Sulu, but a national team?! So this is going mean that all of our areas are going to have to "Scale Up" for the Lord's work! Our first Oregon Assembly is this weekend, so I will be praying that we can grow our team even larger. My wife and I are attending the Couples for Christ North American Conference next month and I would like to present the Bayani Challenge there with Jonathan God willing, next thing you know we will have a national army of brave soldiers attending the build!

Keep the fire lit!

Anthony & Jennifer
Oregon GKom

No comments: